"Golden Tan at Golden Ears" Golden Ears Provincial Park by aqazi
Golden Ears Provincial Park Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 26 photos
We decided to camping on a hot sunny weekend. Its wise to book in advance for all of the provincial parks as some are fully booked for months in advance. Frotunatley they do keep a small number open for drop in like us.
This park I have to say is absolutley magnificent. We planned to go hiking but we saw the lake, the beach and the sun and decided we were going to relax and enjoy the scenery and country air. The campsites are great as you'd expect in BC and we weren't really bothered by any large parties.
aqazi's Related Pages
Golden Ears Provincial Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An hour spent at Alouette Lake in Golden Ears Park"
- "Welcome to Golden Ears Provincial Park"
- "Golden Tan at Golden Ears"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Golden Ears Provincial Park
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Golden Ears Provincial Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Golden Ears Provincial Park
Photos in Golden Ears Provincial ParkSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 67 reviews, 40 photos
- London Intro, 28 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Steveston Intro, 16 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Whistler Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Canada Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Seattle Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Strathcona Provincial Park Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Chiang Rai Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos