"Sevierville-Home place of Dolly Parton*" Top 5 Page for this destination Sevierville by Sassy417
Sevierville Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 70 photos
Sevierville lies at the joining of the two major branches of the Little Pigeon River, and has expanding tourist and visitor attractions, with two championship golf courses, a lion and tiger wildlife park, a deer farm and petting zoo, Forbidden Caverns, three country horseback riding stables, campgrounds and river sports.
Founded in 1795, historic Sevierville is the country seat and business center of Sevier County, entryway to the Great Smoky Mountains region in beautiful east Tennessee.
brings about flocks of visitors and tourists alike (by cars and buses) who come to enjoy our beautiful mountains, and see the many daily craft shows.
Lakes and streams are nearby to enjoy boating and fishing all year round. Douglas Lake is a popular spot* Hiking and rafting in the Smokies is a treat for the entire family as well.
- Pros:Something for everyone to see and do
- Cons:Lots of traffic during summer and holidays, such as Christmas due to Winterfest and lights
- In a nutshell:All in all.......a Great place to be*
Beautiful secluded cabin rentals atop a beautiful mountain with spectacular views. My daughter chose to get married here... more travel advice
New shopping center offers home furnishings and decor items, very nice store. Featuring many one of a kind items. You... more travel advice
Written Nov 22, 2003
Written Dec 18, 2005
Sevierville County Courthouse-Main St
Sassy417's Related Pages
Sevierville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sevierville, Tennessee"
- "Sevierville-Home place of Dolly Parton*"
- "Home in the moutains"
- "Gateway to the Smokies"
- "A Day in Dollywood"
- "WinterFest Kick-Off"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sevierville
- Hotels in Sevierville
- Restaurants in Sevierville
- Shopping in Sevierville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sevierville
- 14 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Sevierville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sevierville
Photos in SeviervilleSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tennessee Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Knoxville Intro, 20 reviews, 12 photos
- Alaska Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevierville Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seymour Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake Lanier Vista Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- North Carolina Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Anna Maria Island Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gatlinburg Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos