"Family Visits" Palmetto by Sassy417
Palmetto Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 5 photos
Palmetto is a small-town yet a growing community with a casual and relaxed atmosphere that enjoys year round coastal living.
With easy access to interstate I-75, Tampa, St. Petersburg/Clearwater and Sarasota-Bradention areas.
Manatee County is a quiet suburban town filled with national landmarks, museums, festivals and several parks that provide plenty of recreation.
Since my father-in-law resides in Palmetto, we visit as often as possible. Along with his wife, they live on a canal which provides substantial activity along the waterway. We love to canoe and go boating-always enjoying our visits there....
Sassy417's Related Pages
Palmetto Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Palmetto
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Palmetto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palmetto
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tennessee Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Knoxville Intro, 20 reviews, 12 photos
- Alaska Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevierville Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seymour Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake Lanier Vista Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- North Carolina Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Anna Maria Island Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gatlinburg Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos