"portugal" Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal by quartinb

portugal

________________________________________________________

dedicated to my friend Lilasel

here we are.
at last i'm starting my country page. african born but portuguese by heart. in the beginning seems easy to start. but now that i'm starting it is dificult.
so, like a friend of mine here on VT said,
-start from the begining. lol
thank you Nat. i will follow your tip.

((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))

at a page of an entyre country, what should we put, if not for the places we've been and amazing experiences of being there. no restaurants or hotel tips. for that you' ll have to see local pages from me and other VT members with lots of informations about that.
so, here we go

it goes like this. on a must see tip, towns or regions that i think yu must visit on a trip to PORTUGAL, and more or less known to me. on a off the beatten tip, small towns included on the various regions of my country. feel free to "travel" while you are waiting really to come here in person and visit portugal and it's people.

• Intro Updated Jan 16, 2005

Travelogues (1)

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Good photos and interesting tips Thank you !!!! Gracias !!!!

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2007 at 7:33 AM

A very beautiful sunset photo. Feel like going back to lisbon again.

• Durfun's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2006 at 9:07 AM

Ola Vitor, Following the Euromeet in Marbella, i just came bk from an 11 day stint in your beautiful country! Darshan

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2005 at 4:46 AM

Hello again! Back to your beautiful pics of such a colorful country. Truly beautiful. Please tell me the town of Luz wasn't lost!??

• Mar 28, 2005 at 5:42 PM

I would definitely want to visit Portugal one day as it is a country where my ancestors came from. Greetings from Goa! If you have a minitue do visit my album on Goa.. you would Love It... community.webshots.com/user/...

• Guedes's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2005 at 8:03 PM

Pois venha! Será muito bem-vindo! E eu também quero ir a Portugal um dia...! As fotos estão muito boas!

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2005 at 11:13 AM

What a great story of the diversity that is Portugal! I'm looking forward to visiting more of your pages.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2005 at 10:13 PM

Yes Vitor ,we loved the Algarve .Portimao ,Praya de rocha Silves Sagres and the rest of all the beautiful places in the Algarve But you showed there is much more to see ,and it looks fantastic ,thanks Vitor for this great page

• kidkilowatt's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2005 at 6:06 AM

Hey thanks for your comment- whatever minor setbacks to our Portugal trip were worth it. Lisbon, as well as everywhere else we visited, was incredible. Can't wait to look at your page further

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2005 at 8:39 PM

whetting my appetite for long holiday in the land or Port and Custard pastries ;-)))

quartinb Lives Here!

quartinb

“motto(rcicle), car, train, boat or plane just do it”

Badges & Stats in Portugal

Have you been to Portugal?

Latest Activity in Portugal