"sines" Sines by quartinb
Sines Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 70 photos
Situated exactly at the centre of Alentejo coast (south-western Portugal), Sines has the landscape and environmental qualities that make this one of the most preserved areas in European litoral.Sines is a town and municipality at the very centre of Portuguese south-western coast.
pics with digital treatment,of course
- Pros:A LOT OF SUN LIGHT AND SEA PERFUM SMELL
- Cons:a lot of industries
- In a nutshell:MY VILLAGE
sº torpes beach. a windy one just a couple of miles from Sines. on winter time all surf lovers go there. and the must of... more travel advice
Sines is part of the St. Vincent and Southwest Alentejo Coast Natural Park, one of the best-preserved coast areas in... more travel advice
quartinb's Related Pages
Sines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Surviving Heavy Industry"
- "Quiet beach town with a lot of industry"
- "Sines - Beach, History And Industry"
- "Sines - Vaco da Gama town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sines
- Hotels in Sines
- Transportation in Sines
- Restaurants in Sines
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sines
- 11 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 47 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Sines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sines
Photos in SinesSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 58 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pôrto Seguro Intro, 30 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 30 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monsaraz Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belém Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benidorm Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sines Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sintra Intro, 14 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues