"benidorm" Top 5 Page for this destination Benidorm by quartinb

Benidorm Travel Guide: 442 reviews and 770 photos

(((((O))))) (((((O))))) (((((O))))) (((((O))))) (((((O))))) (((((O))))) (((((0))))) (((((0)))))

Benidorm is the largest spain resort alongst costa blanca. and the tallest. almost five miles from it you'll be able to see allready the high-rise buildings
cutting the sky in a wonderfull but strange atmosphere. very crowdy during summer months and because of that i didn't like so much my stay there. if you like crowds, traffic jam and all the fuss around it , well benidorm is your place to a vacation. if you want to rest and leave all the stress behind...

(((((0))))) (((((0))))) (((((0))))) (((((0))))) (((((0))))) (((((0)))))

a rocky promontory separates two lovely sandy bays, offering great views in each directions to poniente and levante beaches
4 millions tourists every year gives an idea of what benidorm has to offer entertainment wise and other wise facilities, like hotels , restaurants and bars.

• Intro Updated Feb 14, 2006

• pikuu's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2008 at 11:59 PM

Benidorm is one of the biggest tourist traps in Europe. Totally unbearable place. Perhaps it could be only good destination for sociologists specializing in mass culture and consumptionism. I totally agree with your opinion on INTRO page :)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2005 at 8:54 AM

A beautiful page Vitor!! Despite the crowds and traffic, you make this sound like quite a nice vacation spot. Your comment on the constant heat reminded me of my 3 years in Papua New Guinea - I never stopped sweating!!

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2005 at 2:51 PM

Muito bonito, como sempre. Imagina, eu ainda nao fui a Espanha... Quero ir tanto... Tens uma pagina muito bonita aqui!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2005 at 9:42 AM

Vitor, I really enjoyed reading your pages on Benidorm. Fabulous intro photo. Hotel sounds friendly & cozy. Love paella & we also enjoyed Alicante. Peacock Island sounds great. Terra Mitica Park would be great. Helpful tips, interesting, & well done.

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2004 at 3:25 AM

I have been to many Spanish towns and cities, but not Benidorm, so it was interesting you read your tips! There are some good pictures!

• diageva's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2004 at 11:49 AM

bonita pagina, and very useful. I have never been to Benidorm. I already live in a summer city so ... I don't think I will go cause at holidays I search for something different ... but is nice to visit it through here. Thanks for sharing

• benidormone's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2004 at 3:34 AM

A nice impression on Benidorm, But I dissagree about the warning or dangers tip, I've been there a lot and my expierience is different. Traffic is not different from other cities. Not extremely dangerous!!!

quartinb

“motto(rcicle), car, train, boat or plane just do it”

Badges & Stats in Benidorm

Have you been to Benidorm?

Latest Activity in Benidorm