"punta cana" Top 5 Page for this destination Punta Cana by quartinb

Punta Cana Travel Guide: 427 reviews and 1,024 photos

The best airport to land at is the Punta Cana International Airport, at most a half hour drive from the hotels. Some resorts are barely 10 minutes away from the thatch-roofed airport.
The Punta Cana destination is made up of the areas (going from south to north) of Juanillo, Punta Cana, Cabeza de Toro, Bavaro, El Cortecito, Macao and Uvero Alto.

Today, the East Coast beach strip is one of the best choices for those seeking the perfect beach and R&R (rest and relaxation) vacation.

• Intro Updated Aug 12, 2006

• Aug 11, 2006 at 9:35 AM

oh my god that picture is so beautiful im going in 3 weeks time im so excited!!! i'll def be getting up a few early mornings!!!

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2004 at 3:32 AM

Lovely pictures, especially those watercolour sunrises! What digital filter did you use?

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2004 at 12:08 PM

It looks like a wonderful place! I love those tropical airports myself - you know you have arrived!! Beautiful travelogue watercolours!

• jadedmuse's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2004 at 5:04 PM

wonderful!!!

• tak_pap's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2004 at 9:40 AM

I envy you - wonderful place - good site !

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2004 at 4:47 AM

Punta Cana - inviting page !

• Zandra's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2004 at 5:52 PM

Thanx for your visit. Unfortunately, it'll take quite some time before I have built my Dominican Republic page, since I visited so many years ago...don't remember much... and all the photos must be scanned....Meanwhile I'm enjoying your page!

• morgane1692's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2004 at 5:13 PM

Very cool tropical holiday destination! When I make reservations for people to Punta Cana from now on, NOW I'll know what the attraction is!

• Angelinka's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2004 at 7:30 AM

Oh gorgeous place:) Great pics!!!!!!

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2004 at 4:53 PM

Wow Vitor ,this is a great page , Lori & I went to Puerto Plata once but we heard that Punta Cana was even nicer ,and loooking at your page that is probably true ,it looks beautiful Great Pictures Vitor.

quartinb

“motto(rcicle), car, train, boat or plane just do it”

Badges & Stats in Punta Cana

Have you been to Punta Cana?

Latest Activity in Punta Cana