Sopot Restaurant Tips by gosiaPL
Sopot Restaurants: 12 reviews and 19 photos
Lunch at Cafe Vergnano 1882
The Monciak pedestrian street is the easiest place to find a restaurant or cafe to your liking, the street is literally lined with them!
I chose Cafe Vergnano and had a chicken salad for lunch. It was delicious, so was their Vergnano coffee! One downside: the service was rather slow in the busy lunch time which was a bit annoying...
Address: 49, Monte Cassino St.
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (20)
gosiaPL's Related Pages
Sopot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baltic bliss in Sopot"
- "Sopot- a pearl of the Baltic Sea"
- "Sopot through my eyes"
- "Sopot by the Sea"
- "Sopot - the most popular seaside resort in Poland"
- "SOPOT ~ chill out and fun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sopot
- Hotels in Sopot
- Transportation in Sopot
- Nightlife in Sopot
- Restaurants in Sopot
- Shopping in Sopot
- See All...
Explore the World
- Gambar Hotels
- Neptune City Hotels
- Lake Cootharaba Hotels
- N'Djamena Hotels
Badges & Stats in Sopot
- 21 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Sopot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sopot
Photos in SopotSee All Photos (46)
Top 10 Pages
- Gdansk Intro, 42 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 71 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bratislava Intro, 47 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 52 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 62 reviews, 62 photos
- Sandomierz Intro, 29 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bucharest Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazimierz Dolny Intro, 48 reviews, 47 photos
- Salem Intro, 41 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rimini Intro, 36 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue