"Rimini ~ so Much More than beaches!" Top 5 Page for this destination Rimini by gosiaPL

Rimini Travel Guide: 260 reviews and 594 photos

Rimini on Italy's Adriatic coast is famous for its kilometres of beaches and dozens, if not hundreds, of clubs and discos that take care of your nightlife entertainment...
If you're looking for this Rimini, my page will no doubt be a disappointment - just one nightlife tip and only one mention of the beaches...

It just wasn't what I looked for in Rimini. I think Italy is very special, you may enjoy your holidays there, but you can't really ignore the country's ancient history, magnificent architecture, ideas expressed in beautiful forms, or the local people and their customs. I bought a packaged holiday in Rimini, and it turned out to be a Beautiful Travel... This is what my Rimini page is about.

While many VT pages on Rimini focus mainly on entertainment, I hope my travelpage completes the overall picture and simply does justice to Rimini's beauty and heritage. Hope you enjoy it just as I did! :-)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

• Pros:Beautiful travel through history and culture
  • Cons:Beaches are somewhat over-rated
  • In a nutshell:A lot to discover if you want to look for it!
  • Last visit to Rimini: Jul 2002
  • Intro Updated Dec 17, 2003

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2008 at 9:48 PM

excellent tour of Rimini thanks, well spent time you had there and I can see thats its well worth going there thanks!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2006 at 10:49 AM

Great tips for people (like myself) who are seeking information about what to visit here. Great insights, helpful tips, and good photographs. Thanks ever so much.

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2006 at 9:54 PM

Great page on Rimini. I been to the Adriatic a few times but did not have a chance to visit Rimini. Maybe I should make a trip here the next time I am in Italy.

• Dec 22, 2005 at 10:03 AM

Thanks for this overview of a Rimini most people don't know!

• ludogatto's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2005 at 2:42 AM

Brava! a good page on Rimini...not only crowded beach but also culture and nice people...see my Sant'Arcangelo page!

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2005 at 3:11 PM

This is a great page on Rimini. Wondeful tips and photos. Someday I will get to Italy.

• mapakettle's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2005 at 3:45 PM

Ma Kettle and I are going to Rimini in a couple of weeks. Thanks for a sneak preview. Pa

• EllenH's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2005 at 2:46 PM

yet another beautiful spot in Italy to be discovered.

• IanMacPhail's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2004 at 1:02 AM

I have been fortunate enough to visit "your "parts of Rimini and your pages brought back the memories!

• tak_pap's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2004 at 7:44 AM

fantastic site - happy birthday !

gosiaPL

“Take the road less travelled...”

Badges & Stats in Rimini