"Neighboring City On Tsukuba" Ushiku by torototammy
Ushiku Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 163 photos
Ushiku is located to the south of Tsukuba city. It's about 30 minutes drive away from Tsukuba Center.
It takes about an hour from JR Ueno station(Tokyo) to Ushiku and many of the residents here commute to Tokyo everyday.
There used to be a winery which is one of the oldest in Japan and a huge vineyard where we have the JR station now. Chateau Kamiya still preserves the old winery buildings from a century ago.
I've taken my dog to Chateau twice. The first time was on a rainy "hanami" Sunday(cherry blossom viewing season). Even... more travel advice
No need to hustle. Everything is ready there. Enjoy the garden view and BBQ. Meat Platter: about 1500yen Seafood... more travel advice
torototammy's Related Pages
Ushiku Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Tallest Buddha in the world!"
- "Utsukushiku Ushiku (Dedicated to my VTFriend G_G)"
- "Neighboring City On Tsukuba"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ushiku
- Transportation in Ushiku
- Warnings and Dangers in Ushiku
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ushiku
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ushiku?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ushiku
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tsukuba Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palm Springs Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yokohama Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ushiku Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- California Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Oahu Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Redlands Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ibaraki-ken Intro, 1 review, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nasu-yumoto Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos