"Lutsen Minnesota - Great in the summer too!" Lutsen by SUSAMY
Lutsen Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Lutsen is just a cool place to spend a few days, in the winter or in the summer. There is good hiking all around. You can take the chairlift up to the top of the mountain and hike around up there. Don't forget water! (We did, and we were thirsty!)
If you just follow the trail from the lodge to the river, you have a really good chance of seeing a grouse or a deer.
You can even ride horses on the slopes! Lutsen is a great midwest ski resort in the winter... but it also has a lot going on in the summer too!
- Pros:Great Skiing in the Winter. Lots of stuff to do in the Summer.
- Cons:Can be wicked cold in the Winter. Can be a lot of bugs in the Summer.
- In a nutshell:Lutsen is great no matter what season it is!
If you happen to be in Lutsen in the Summer, you might as well swing by the Luge and take it down a few times! It's not... more travel advice
SUSAMY's Related Pages
Lutsen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lutsen Minnesota - Great in the summer too!"
- "Saunas and Lakes and Bob, oh my!"
- "Winter Wonder Land"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kleinschwarzenlohe Hotels
- Indian Wells Hotels
- Harrison Bay State Park Hotels
- Central Croatia Hotels
- Saint Joseph Hotels
- Awasa Hotels
- Lutherstadt Wittenberg
- Horseshoe Canyon Unit- Canyonlands National Park
- Milton Keynes
Badges & Stats in Lutsen
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Lutsen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lutsen
Photos in LutsenSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Kauai Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Paul 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Province of Ontario Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Roseville Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Reykjavík Region 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Regina 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Lutsen Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Duluth 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Lehua 3 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.