"Naka-Furano" Naka-furano by akikonomu
Naka-furano Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 14 photos
Farm Tomita is so popular and famous that all who come to Furano must have gone there.
It is no wonder since the farm is set in front of a range of mountain. Couple this with the flower fields and what you get is a venue with many photo oppotunities.
Besides Farm Tomita, you can also visit the cheese and wine factory in the area. This gives a good insight on the produces of the area (diary products and wine).
The sightseeing bus from the town of Furano drops you in front of these sights. All very convenient indeed, making Furano a popular tourist site.
The farms and the flower fields are well maintained and a treat for the eyes.
It is also a good place to get lavendar souvenirs for friends and family back home. Don't bet on getting to Sapporo to buy these souvenirs. The range of products are incomparable.
If you drive, make your way towards the Rokugo area. Along the way, you can stop at family owned ramen shops, glass ware... more travel advice
Lavender products such as scent pouches, pillows (for that restful night), cut flowers, potted plants, tea, sweets and... more travel advice
akikonomu's Related Pages
Naka-furano Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Naka-furano
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Naka-furano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naka-furano
Photos in Naka-furanoSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sa Pa Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ruines d' Angkor Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rangoon Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kunming Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanazawa Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Hakodate Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue