"Bathe or Bath" Bath by akikonomu
Bath Travel Guide: 959 reviews and 2,183 photos
Okay, I'm trying to be corny but seriously, Bath was a bathing place in the past. The green waters of Bath, we learnt, got its colour because of the exposure to the weather. The building lost its roof so the original bath waters wasn't green.
There were some "gladiators" walking around the Bath House and they are really tall. They looked intimidating.
We didn't have the chance to really explore Bath since we followed a day tour but I'd definitely say more time could have been spent to explore the place. Across the bridge from the Bath House, the sights were prettier and less crowded.
- In a nutshell:Don't do it as a Day trip - it deserves more time
akikonomu's Related Pages
Bath Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Visit to Jane Austen's Town"
- "Baaaaarth, Darling !"
- "An afternoon in Bath"
- "Home to Britain's only Hot Springs"
- "Beautiful Bath"
- "Dipping my toe into Bath!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bath
- Hotels in Bath
- Transportation in Bath
- Nightlife in Bath
- Restaurants in Bath
- Shopping in Bath
- Warnings and Dangers in Bath
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bath
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Bath?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bath
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sa Pa Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruines d' Angkor Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rangoon Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kunming Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanazawa Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Hakodate Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue