"For the Rich & Famous" Monaco by akikonomu
Monaco Travel Guide: 1,062 reviews and 3,075 photos
Taking a bus from NIce, spiralling up the road to Monte Carlo with a great view of the sea and its yachts, we felt like we were going to this rich place.
Streets named after the royal family, Porsches parked in front of the casino, all those yachts in the sea and preparation for the Monaco Grand Prix -- the smell of money is definitely in the air.
Photo courtesy of Tse
The space in front of the casino. Even if you are not there to try your luck, you can sit at the sidewalk cafe and feel... more travel advice
akikonomu's Related Pages
Monaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte-Carlo, Monaco"
- "MONACO - The Land of the Rich and Famous"
- "Small Pricipality in the Cote d'Azure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monaco
- Hotels in Monaco
- Transportation in Monaco
- Nightlife in Monaco
- Restaurants in Monaco
- Shopping in Monaco
- Warnings and Dangers in Monaco
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hilton Head Island
- Kunkletown Hotels
- Bloxham Hotels
- San Miguel de Cozumel Hotels
- Bad Nauheim
- Atlantic Beach
- Live Oak
- Sidestrand Hotels
- Union Territory of Lakshadweep Hotels
- Masonboro Island Hotels
- Lake Elsinore
- Puerto Montt
- Moreton in the Marsh
Badges & Stats in Monaco
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Monaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monaco
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sa Pa Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ruines d' Angkor Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rangoon Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kunming Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanazawa Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Hakodate Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue