"Wildest town in the West" Toodyay by akikonomu
Toodyay Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 139 photos
Supposedly the wildest town in WA. Drove through, stopped awhile to grab some pastries. Fellow travellers seem pleased with their ice-cream too.
There is an interesting sweet shop in the tourist information office where colourful sweets are sold from jars (very reminiscent of old sweet shops - think 1950s Willy Wonka movie). The information office also sells some other WA products like honey, scent pouches and so on.
akikonomu's Related Pages
Toodyay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Toodyay"
- "Toodyay - A Country Town 2hrs north of Perth"
- "Wildest town in the West"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toodyay
- Hotels in Toodyay
- Transportation in Toodyay
- Nightlife in Toodyay
- Restaurants in Toodyay
- Shopping in Toodyay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toodyay
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Toodyay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toodyay
Photos in ToodyaySee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sa Pa Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ruines d' Angkor Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rangoon Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kunming Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanazawa Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Hakodate Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue