"Around, around the world!!" Vilmita's Profile

Traveling is more than taking a plane!

I'm originally from Dominican Republic a beautiful island in the caribbean , who moves to Europe in the 2001 firsth I was living in Austria for 4 years, but from December 2005 I'm living in Italy!
Traveling is one of the best thing that we can do, not one cant take away from you the pictures that u keep on your mind every monument, face, act, everything stay forever! soo keep traveling!!

Still, despite all this, traveling is the great true love of my life. I have always felt, ever since I was sixteen years old and first went to Russia with my saved-up babysitting money, that to travel is worth any cost or sacrifice. I am loyal and constant in my love for travel, as I have not always been loyal and constant in my other loves. I feel about travel the way a happy new mother feels about her impossible, colicky, restless, newborn baby--I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because it's mine. Because it looks exactly like me. It can barf all over me if it wants to--I just don't care."
— Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)

Vilma, friends at Albatro hotel

I love to meet different people from everywhere, different religion, race and culture! to see the way they live and act, we have so much to learn from everyone that we
found on the road of the life!!

haha that was early in the morning, Jan 1 2005 (after a wonderful party at the beach, Cabarete, Dom. Rep)

Paris

Group at Castel S. Angelo, Roma Dec.03

Barcelona

Me and Laura at Montjuich, Barcelona Nov.05

BCN

It was cold up there, hehehe, nice view of the city from La Sagrada Familia´s Top! nice one!!

• Intro Updated Apr 15, 2011

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Vilmita's Profile Photo

Vilmita

“Free your mind and the rest will follow!!”

Real Name