"WELCOME TO ALL WHO VISIT!!" KIKIK's Profile

Hello. My name is Kiki. I live in Galway in Beautiful Ireland. By the way the photo is not Ireland it's my dream home Tobago West Indes. I am half German half Scottish don't ask me which half is which. I love to meet people I have never met before.
Sadly in today's world people do not have time for one another anymore and I find this sad. We can learn so much from each other if we just take a little time and make the effort to get to know others. In a way we have allowed others to dictate what we should do, what we find acceptable and often time we do not even think for ourselves anymore. I know this may be a generalisation and I also know that there are people out there who like to think for themselves and like to live life on their terms, of course within reason! If you are one of those people then please contact me as I would love to "e-meet" you.
I love to travel and find nothing more stimulating than a new country, people , culture. I have no barriers when it comes to race or nationality and I ask: "why should there be, who has that right"?
I hope you enjoy my pages and will try to make them as interesting as possible.

Kiki

• Intro Updated Oct 22, 2003

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2003 at 5:43 PM

You have a wonderful philosphy to share here, Kiki. Welcome to VT. You'll fit right in ! Great start!

• Vintom's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2003 at 4:48 PM

Welcome to VT Kikik, look forward to seeing your pages blossom. The list looks interesting.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
KIKIK's Profile Photo

KIKIK

“"The Journey through life will never end, so take your time there is a lot to see and learn".”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.