"Gateway to Pulau Tenggol" Kuala Dungun by yinghaw
Kuala Dungun Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 128 photos
Kuala Dungun is one of the departure point to Pulau Tenggol. Many divers would come to Dungun to take a boat to Tenggol. I don't have many pictures on Dungun or Tenggol, mainly because I forgot to bring my underwater camera casing, and I was a bit put off. Actually the morning fish market at the jetty was kind of interesting, the fishermen brought their catches fresh from the sea. They have squid, tuna, groupers, travelly, and etc.
Our boat Kaleepso, couldn't park at the jetty because the water is too shallow. We have to board Kaleepso from a smaller, fishing boat converted, transfer boat. The process was very exciting, see how choppy it was . . .
yinghaw's Related Pages
Kuala Dungun Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Dungun offshore island - Tenggol Island"
- "Laze Back and Soak Up The Sun"
- "Gateway to Pulau Tenggol"
- "Tanjung Jara - Bok's Bike Tour 1998"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Dungun
- Hotels in Kuala Dungun
- Transportation in Kuala Dungun
- Restaurants in Kuala Dungun
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Dungun
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kuala Dungun
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kuala Dungun?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Dungun
Top 5 Pages
- Pulau Dayang Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Layang Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Jarak Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues