"Ying Haw" yinghaw's Profile

Hello, this is my house. What can I do for you?

Hello! Everybody, I was born and raised in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, a fine place to be. I love the beach, the sea, and the sun.

Going scuba diving is one of the best thing I've done for myself, any diver would agree. I enjoy seeing different animals, life forms, and contour underwater. It's a completely different kind of experience.

Please do check out my travel pages, I put a lot of underwater photos there. I'm not an expert in underwater photography but enjoy doing it.

All of the photos were taken by a Canon IXUS II, with the in house underwater casing. I wish I could upgrade my camera one day. Maybe to a 8 Megapixel camera or SLR with external strobe, and all kinds of filters and lenses, state of the art underwater housing. Wah! Those gadgets would cost a fortune. Maybe 3.2 Megapix not so bad after all. Ha ha!

Night Diving

At night, the underwater world became very mysterious, you'll never know what you'll find. The visibility is limited, and you only rely on the lights you bring down. Sometimes a giant barracuda will come very close to surprise you. The picture shown here is a baby squid, I would definately never get this close to it during day time, one of the possible reason is with the lights pointing at it, it probably can't see us.

• Intro Updated Nov 4, 2004

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
yinghaw's Profile Photo

yinghaw

“It's an open road ahead, what are you waiting for?”

Real Name