Hello! Everybody, I was born and raised in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, a fine place to be. I love the beach, the sea, and the sun.
Going scuba diving is one of the best thing I've done for myself, any diver would agree. I enjoy seeing different animals, life forms, and contour underwater. It's a completely different kind of experience.
Please do check out my travel pages, I put a lot of underwater photos there. I'm not an expert in underwater photography but enjoy doing it.
All of the photos were taken by a Canon IXUS II, with the in house underwater casing. I wish I could upgrade my camera one day. Maybe to a 8 Megapixel camera or SLR with external strobe, and all kinds of filters and lenses, state of the art underwater housing. Wah! Those gadgets would cost a fortune. Maybe 3.2 Megapix not so bad after all. Ha ha!
At night, the underwater world became very mysterious, you'll never know what you'll find. The visibility is limited, and you only rely on the lights you bring down. Sometimes a giant barracuda will come very close to surprise you. The picture shown here is a baby squid, I would definately never get this close to it during day time, one of the possible reason is with the lights pointing at it, it probably can't see us.
Personal Pages (3)
Written Jan 6, 2005
Written Nov 25, 2004
Written Jan 2, 2005
Xmas 2004 at Andaman sea
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 17 Reviews
- 198 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- yinghaw and ngsway are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Underwater World in Layang Layang Part 2"
- updated a Pulau Layang Travelogue "Underwater World in Layang Layang Part 2"
- Wrote a Review Losing in the Game of "Chor Dai Dee" in Pulau Layang Local Customs
- Commented on gopeace's profile page
updated their Personal Page "Diving Buddies"
- Posted in Travel Pulau Sipadan Forum "Price increased in Sipadan."
Top 5 Pages
- Pulau Dayang Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Layang Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Jarak Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues