"BUENOS AIRES" Buenos Aires by marcelo15
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,766 reviews and 8,858 photos
As you know , i live in la paz, which is not a big city than buenos aires. so my big concern before getting to buenos aires was my location and the mood of the people.
Friends, i have to mention on this chapter that i found the most beautiful and the friendliest people here. i started to enjoy buenos aires, when i saw so big avenues, such as 9 de julio, general paz and many others...also, i found some very good people in the hostal that i stayed at. (please check out my tip about the hostel)
when i frecuentely use to get lost i asked people about how to get to...or about some other information and people in argentina are really hepful and no words to express my satisfaction to choose ARGENTINA to my second country that i`ve visited.
One of my purpose to go to argentina was of course know buenos aires, drink MATE, eat ASADO & dance TANGO (lol). also I was trying to know a beautiful beach. pitibly i couldn`t get to MAR DEL PLATA...but my time in buenos aires was really nice....
So, i have to say that getting to buenos aires is really worth and if god permits me i will definitely come back!!!
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HELPED ME AND MAKE ME FEEL VERY CONFORTABLE...those are: GEORGYNA, ESTEFANIA. my argentinian friends. from my hostel: NACHO, SEBASTIAN AND ALL THE STAFF FROM THE HOSTEL "EL PATIO"....AND MY BOLIVIAN FRIEND, PEDRO, WHO WORKS THERE...thanks guys for the great moment that i`ve spent there...YOU WILL BE IN MY BEST MEMORIES FOREVER.
yeah, i really found this mithic building very nice. i think is a good point to meet some people and talk and talk. while in this place i`ve met to a peruvian sir who were visiting as me. we talked and discuss some of our opinions about argentina, peru and of course bolivia. he told me that he was there for the second time...we both think that our countries are nice and everywhere there is something different to do and to see.
Definitely, i always say that i need to come back to argentina...it´s so wonderful....
Around 18:00 on sunday, while waiting to meet my friend, Georgy, i saw the soldiers taking down the flag. certainly, i feel so lucky to be there and to see demostrations of patriotims...i really, enjoyed that moment...
- Pros:excellent people, great asado, mate & tango
- In a nutshell:definitely, i cry for argentina (feel melancolic)...will come back!!!
As i told you i really had the great chance to attend to a wonderful HC meeting in buenos aires. thanks to my... more travel advice
I finally arrived in the cemetery. and to tell you by the truth, when some woman offered me a map of the cemetery. i... more travel advice
marcelo15's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 14 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
- Posted in Travel Bolivia Forum "Re: Best place to relax in..."
- updated a Buenos Aires Travelogue "FRIENDS THAT I`VE MET THERE!"
- Commented on one of sabrina_florida's Buenos Aires travel pages
- Wrote a Review dangerous women... in Buenos Aires Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "DELICIOUS ASADO..."
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz Intro, 43 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uyuni Intro, 27 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 14 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copacabana Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oruro Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Potosí Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Machu Picchu Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla del Sol Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (62)
Latest Buenos Aires hotel reviews
- Buenos Aires Hilton
- 496 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Gran Hotel Dora Buenos Aires
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 28, 2013
- 154 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Park Tower
- 217 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Hotel Alcazar
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 1, 2012
- Hotel Ushuaia
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2012
- Hotel Columbia Palace
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
- Hotel Madero Buenos Aires
- 183 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Aspen Suites Hotel
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 28, 2013
- Milhouse Hostel
- 125 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 25, 2013
- Faena Hotel And Universe
- 213 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 11, 2013
- Suipacha Suites
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 21, 2012
- Ibis Buenos Aires
- 77 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 4, 2013
- Elevage Buenos Aires Hotel
- 60 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- 334 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013