"Bansko and nearby tourist destinations" Bansko by peter_dimov
Bansko Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 382 photos
Bansko is a famous ski and resort center in Builgaria. It is a direct starting point for trips in Pirin. There is a big number of hotels for almost every taste and price. Summer is also a good season for visits.
Pirin is the second highest mountain in Bulgaria and there can be participated any mountain and ski tourism.
Dobrinishte is a vilage 7 km away of Bansko. It's also a good place to visit in this area, with its own interesting... more travel advice
I got a wonderful night there! This mehana is an excellent place for eat and drink. Every dish I had there was... more travel advice
peter_dimov's Related Pages
Bansko Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bansko: where Culture and Nature meet..."
- "Warm Welcome, silver Snow, golden Sun"
- "Winter Wonderland"
- "Bit Of A Tourist Trap But..."
- "Local Bulgarian beers"
- "Bansko, Bulgaria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bansko
- Hotels in Bansko
- Transportation in Bansko
- Nightlife in Bansko
- Restaurants in Bansko
- Shopping in Bansko
- Warnings and Dangers in Bansko
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bansko
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bansko?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bansko
Photos in BanskoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Apriltsi Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stara Planina Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liberec Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sofia Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Troyan Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Zemen Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lakatnik Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bansko Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rila Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue