"The smallest city in Bulgaria" Melnik by peter_dimov
Melnik Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 305 photos
Melnik is the smallest city in this part of Europe you've ever known - with population only 216. Today these people are still there due to the tourism only.
Today Melnik gathers tourists with its architecture and the landscapes around the small town.
These are an interesting ladnshaft which can be seen all around Melnik. The pyramids are from sandy rock and are product of erosion.
peter_dimov's Related Pages
Melnik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Melnik, Bulgaria"
- " So much wine, so little time! "
- "MELNIK - A JEWEL IN THE PIRIN MOUNTAINS"
- "Melnik, a traditional village of Pirin Mountains"
- "A town in the rocks"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melnik
- Hotels in Melnik
- Transportation in Melnik
- Nightlife in Melnik
- Restaurants in Melnik
- Shopping in Melnik
- Warnings and Dangers in Melnik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Melnik
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Melnik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melnik
Top 10 Pages
- Apriltsi Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stara Planina Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liberec Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sofia Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Troyan Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Zemen Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lakatnik Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bansko Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rila Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue