"Petar Dimov a.k.a. peterdi" peter_dimov's Profile
I am one of the younger VT members and I come from Bulgaria. I am now studying geographic sciences in Sofia University. I really like to travel and I have many opportunities to do so in recent times, but few are outside Bulgaria. I don't go often to sea but I prefer to go to different mountains inside and outside Bulgaria.
I am very grateful to my friends, which were beside me in many of the great places - friends like Petar - pumbaaa, Viara - viarastoyanova, Nina - hekate, Yana - sarakohen, Dilyan and Georgi, Marina and Branimira, Borislav, Evgeni, Vassil and many many others!
Well, we from the Faculty of Geology and Geography have the opportunity to travel each month 2 or 3 times on organized ecscurions, seminars, terrain practics and so on. Then we go and see many places off the beaten path in Bulgaria, and some places abroad too. When we have the money!
This year I visited so many places I had heard nothing about - and it came out that they were marvellous.
I go to many places that I have relatives in, but lately more where are my excursions or practic excercices. I often go around with my own friends. There are also many other places that I've only passed through. I can say that I've already visited many nice places like these on the fotos in my pages - pity
They are many and different. I am interested in geography, economics, computers, GIS, cars and others. I am also interested in the traditions of the Bulgarian nation and some of the European ones.
My music interests are too wide. I listen to almost every kind of music.
In the hot summer of 2006 a group of total 58 people made a 10-day circle trip around Bulgaria. This is maybe the best trip I have made ever - still
Groups from our faculty make often trips like this, sometimes in foreign countries. The bad thing is that you become a bit sleepy the last 2-3 days - of course, some guys earlier!
Well, I'm not quite romantic but I enjoy making photos of sunsets.
Personal Pages (2)
Written Jun 17, 2005
Vitosha - Kominite, 16.06.2005
Written Jan 16, 2006
Time for fun
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 101 Reviews
- 320 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 30 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- peter_dimov and Balkan_Yovo are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Sofia Forum "Re: second hand bike in Sofia"
- updated a Apriltsi Travelogue "The area of Apriltsi"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The area of Apriltsi"
- Wrote a Review Rope business in Lakatnik Things to Do
- Commented on jean_235's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Petar Dimov a.k.a. peterdi"
Top 10 Pages
- Apriltsi Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stara Planina Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liberec Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sofia Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Troyan Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Zemen Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lakatnik Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bansko Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rila Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (3)
- Paris Hotels
- 22467 Reviews - 54994 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Berlin Hotels
- 6983 Reviews - 15645 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23319 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5858 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos