"Petar Dimov a.k.a. peterdi" peter_dimov's Profile

H E L L O !

I am one of the younger VT members and I come from Bulgaria. I am now studying geographic sciences in Sofia University. I really like to travel and I have many opportunities to do so in recent times, but few are outside Bulgaria. I don't go often to sea but I prefer to go to different mountains inside and outside Bulgaria.

I am very grateful to my friends, which were beside me in many of the great places - friends like Petar - pumbaaa, Viara - viarastoyanova, Nina - hekate, Yana - sarakohen, Dilyan and Georgi, Marina and Branimira, Borislav, Evgeni, Vassil and many many others!

Why is it good to study Geography

Well, we from the Faculty of Geology and Geography have the opportunity to travel each month 2 or 3 times on organized ecscurions, seminars, terrain practics and so on. Then we go and see many places off the beaten path in Bulgaria, and some places abroad too. When we have the money!

This year I visited so many places I had heard nothing about - and it came out that they were marvellous.

Preferred places

I go to many places that I have relatives in, but lately more where are my excursions or practic excercices. I often go around with my own friends. There are also many other places that I've only passed through. I can say that I've already visited many nice places like these on the fotos in my pages - pity

My interests

They are many and different. I am interested in geography, economics, computers, GIS, cars and others. I am also interested in the traditions of the Bulgarian nation and some of the European ones.
My music interests are too wide. I listen to almost every kind of music.

10-day bus trips

In the hot summer of 2006 a group of total 58 people made a 10-day circle trip around Bulgaria. This is maybe the best trip I have made ever - still

Groups from our faculty make often trips like this, sometimes in foreign countries. The bad thing is that you become a bit sleepy the last 2-3 days - of course, some guys earlier!

Sunsets

Well, I'm not quite romantic but I enjoy making photos of sunsets.

• Intro Updated Sep 7, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
peter_dimov's Profile Photo

peter_dimov

“Travel to feel free and feel free to travel”

Real Name