"Dingle Peninsula" Dingle by rcsparty
Dingle Travel Guide: 202 reviews and 528 photos
The Dingle Peninsula and the town of Dingle were everything I envisioned of Ireland. While Dingle is still touristy, not nearly as much as Killarney. Driving the Dingle Peninsula was more enjoyable then the Ring of Kerry, and the town of Dingle was a great place to stay.
If you are staying in this area to tour any of the various peninsula, Dingle is definately the place to use as a base.
The Blasket Islands are a series of 7 rocky islands just offshore. The largest is shaped like a dead man laying in the... more travel advice
This course is everything it is cracked up to be - unbelievable. The wind absolutely howls coming off the sea. The holes... more travel advice
rcsparty's Related Pages
Dingle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my favorite areas in Ireland"
- "Dingle Town, Co. Kerry"
- "A Slice of Authenticity"
- "WELCOME TO MY DINGLE PAGE ......:-)"
- "Blaming the dolphin..."
- "The Dingle Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dingle
- Hotels in Dingle
- Transportation in Dingle
- Nightlife in Dingle
- Restaurants in Dingle
- Shopping in Dingle
- Warnings and Dangers in Dingle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dingle
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Dingle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dingle
Photos in DingleSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 29 photos
- Malta Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Berlin Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos