"Dublin" Dublin by rcsparty
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,160 reviews and 9,530 photos
After hearing about what a great time everyone has in Dublin, we found a sitter for the kids, and headed off for the weekend. We got some great tips for local VT'ers, which were extremely helpful in terms of restaurants and nightlife.
Between the Jameson Distillery, Guinness Brewery, and the local bars and music, we had a fantastic time. Our hotel was just across the Liffey from Temple Bar area, so close enough to walk, but far enough to avoid the noise.
You can't beat the atmosphere of just wandering into a local pub while walking around the city, and meeting a bunch of people.
We went to MJ O'Neill's based on some recommendations from local VT'ers, and were not disappointed. It is absolutely... more travel advice
We had an absolute fantastic time both nights in this place. Surprisingly, we met a pretty good mix of locals and... more travel advice
rcsparty's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 15 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 29 photos
- Malta Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Berlin Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos