"Port Elizabeth" Top 5 Page for this destination Port Elizabeth by rcsparty

Port Elizabeth Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 170 photos

Work trips enjoyed

One of the benefits of having a manufacturing plant in Port Elizabeth is being able to get out the dreary German winters and head to the sun and sand in South Africa. I end up in PE about once every 6 months and other then the occasional thunder storm, the weather is always nice.

The down side of having a plant in PE, is that I am down there for work, and don't have much time for seeing the sights. And for some reason, my wife doesn't seem to supportive of my suggestion to just stay a few extra days to enjoy South Africa, while she continues to have our two small children in Germany. Oh well, one of these times I'll get her down as well.

• Last visit to Port Elizabeth: Jun 2006
  • Intro Updated Sep 20, 2006

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2009 at 6:43 AM

Nice PE tips, I used to live there...you are quite the party-animal?? Been to Toby Joe's too.

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2008 at 1:01 AM

If you're still getting back to PE, try Sea View Game Park (hope that's what its called). Its only small but has a lion breeding programme and if they have cubs you can go in and stroke them and do - great fun!! Gillybob greetings

• canuck68's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2007 at 11:09 AM

I enjoyed your PE page. I have friends there and have visited twice in the past three years. You must try Addo Park. How lucky you are to be able to go there often.

• Jan 22, 2007 at 2:48 AM

Hi, i'm from BELGIUM and was in PE in july 2006 and i'm going back in july 2007. I also went out to toby joes and indeed, it's wonderful there. also spent 2 nights in the beach hotel. Greetings, Vladimir.

rcsparty Visits Here Frequently!

rcsparty

“Full throttle through life”

Badges & Stats in Port Elizabeth

Have you been to Port Elizabeth?

Latest Activity in Port Elizabeth