"Strasbourg" Strasbourg by rcsparty
Strasbourg Travel Guide: 952 reviews and 2,858 photos
Strasbourg has turned out to be a great place to take the many visitors that we've had since we moved to Germany. As it is only about 2 hours from Wiesbaden, it makes for a easy day trip. The Cathedral never fails to impress people newly over from the states, as well as the town being very easy to walk around. There are plenty of cafes that are relaxing to sit and enjoy the view of the half-timbered houses. In the Petite France area, the Pont Couverts are also a great picture opportunity. Walking along the river in town is a great way to spend an afternoon.
There are plenty of places to sit and eat in Strasbourg. This small square has a Merry-go-round to entertain the kids,... more travel advice
The Pont Couverts guard the river near the Petite France area. They are a great place to take a picture with the... more travel advice
rcsparty's Related Pages
Strasbourg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marchés de Noël in Strasbourg"
- "WHICH COUNTRY DO I BELONG TO!"
- "Strasbourg - At the crossroads of Europe"
- "The Best of Both Worlds"
- "weekend in Strasbourg"
- "First stop Strasbourg......"
- "European town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Strasbourg
- Hotels in Strasbourg
- Transportation in Strasbourg
- Nightlife in Strasbourg
- Restaurants in Strasbourg
- Shopping in Strasbourg
- Warnings and Dangers in Strasbourg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Strasbourg
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Strasbourg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Strasbourg
Photos in StrasbourgSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 29 photos
- Malta Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Berlin Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos