"Abuja - Nigeria" Abuja by PeterKwiatkowski
Abuja Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 36 photos
I have had the opportunity to visit Africa a few times, I did not have a digital camera at the time to share some photos with you. Abuja does not offer much in way of tourism but it does have some sights of interest that are not commonly found at my place of residence.
- Pros:Unique and interesting way of life.
- Cons:Crime level is high, night travel should be kept to a minimum or travelling in groups.
- In a nutshell:Countries shuch as this tend to open ones eyes and mind.
Quite a thing to watch a man make his living right on the side of the road. A lot of pride goes into ones... more travel advice
A very nice atmosphere and friendly service. The buffet style servin gives apportunity to sample many nique dishes.... more travel advice
Abuja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Abuja - Nigeria"
- "Abuja the Capital City of Nigeria"
- "No people please we're the capital"
- "Abuja- `Centre of unity'."
- "Abuja WELCOMES YOU HERE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abuja
- Hotels in Abuja
- Nightlife in Abuja
- Restaurants in Abuja
- Shopping in Abuja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abuja
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Abuja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abuja
No friends yet.