"Bolton born and bred" Top 5 Page for this destination Bolton by ettenaj

Bolton Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 197 photos

my home town
Peter Kay

Another claim to fame. I must admit I have been to the Pheonix Club in Farnworth, but he was mot the manager at the time hehehe

Gandalf

Now this is a real claim to fame. Gandalf was also a former pupil of my son's school

• In a nutshell:its my hometown
  • Intro Updated Feb 14, 2004

Travelogues (1)

• Balam's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2008 at 1:51 AM

Some interesting tips on your Bolton pages, I used to go to Smithhills years and years ago.

• sennaya's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2007 at 12:59 AM

Enjoyed visiting your Bolton pages, thanks!

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2007 at 7:20 AM

Wow nice little town. You should go to Stonehenge:-) Thank for visiting my page.:-)

• benazer's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2007 at 4:54 PM

Thanks for the message on my page. I always hear about bolton but never have been there,will look for it on the map later ;-))

• nandywell's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2007 at 3:57 PM

Peter Kay is one of my favoutite comics

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2007 at 6:23 AM

Walking is my favorite exercise, I'm one of those "step counter" people. Bolton looks like a great place for a daily stroll. :)

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2007 at 5:07 AM

You have a beautiful home town with so many lovely parks and buildings...things to do of an afternoon. thanks for the tour.

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2007 at 12:07 PM

Hello there Jan, Thank you for your visit to Niagara Falls pg. I have never been to see your wonderful part of the world... Someday...Donna :)

• BlueBeth's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2006 at 4:10 AM

Hi Jan, I love Bolton! That's where my bofriend is from. I just love his accent :o) and I love your picture of Bolton Town Hall, it's a beautiful building.

• eledhwen's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2006 at 12:53 AM

A good page about a town I have not been yet. Next time I am in UK I will definitely come for a visit.

ettenaj Lives Here!

ettenaj

“Take care and keep safe, always look after your loved ones cos you never know when they may leave you.”

Badges & Stats in Bolton