"Birthday in Bergerac" Bergerac by ettenaj
Bergerac Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 77 photos
Bergerac is situated on the banks of the Dordogne. The whole area is well known for its wine production. It is a facinating town which is steeped in history, there is even 2 statues of Bergerac in the town even though he had no connection with it!
The buildings have to be seen to be believed, many look like they may fall down at any time, yet they are beautiful in there own right. There are many narrow cobbled street and if you are not concentrating you could get lost.
We arrived on a Saturday and found a market that was open until 1.00 in the afternoon , amongst the stalls we took this lovely picture of the colourful flowers that where for sale.
- Pros:Quaint village
- Cons:A lot of dog mess about on the streets
- In a nutshell:Glad I have had the pleasure of visiting.
I must admit we really enjoyed a walk along the banks of the river, this particular day there were many canoes on the... more travel advice
We found a couple of parks in Bergerac one was a good half an hours walk from the town centre but was worth the time... more travel advice
ettenaj's Related Pages
Bergerac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picturesque Bergerac"
- "Birthday in Bergerac"
- "Bergerac - Wine Country"
- "Carsac de Gurson"
- "Bergerac- more to come"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergerac
- Hotels in Bergerac
- Transportation in Bergerac
- Restaurants in Bergerac
- Shopping in Bergerac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergerac
- 12 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bergerac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergerac
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 42 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Funchal Intro, 39 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolton Intro, 33 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mayrhofen Intro, 35 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Cefalonia Intro, 30 reviews, 34 photos
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wexford Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos
- Brühl Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos
- Oslo Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos