"Along the River" Top 5 Page for this destination Xanten by ettenaj
Xanten Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 124 photos
Xanten where the town reaches the river Rhine. We didnt see much of the town as we only drove through it to get to the river. We found a nice little restuarant - cafe at the waters edge, where we sat just watching the boats floating past. They were mostly cargo boats, but it was interesting to see the river still being used to its full potential.
- Pros:Close to the river
- Cons:Didnt see any
- In a nutshell:Nice place to sit and watch the world go by
ettenaj's Related Pages
Xanten Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A City with more than 2000 Years history"
- "Xanten, Germany"
- "Siegfried Doesn't Live Here Anymore!"
- "Along the River"
- "Xanten - via Romana"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xanten
- Hotels in Xanten
- Transportation in Xanten
- Restaurants in Xanten
- Shopping in Xanten
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xanten
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Xanten?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xanten
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 42 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Funchal Intro, 39 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolton Intro, 33 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mayrhofen Intro, 35 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Cefalonia Intro, 30 reviews, 34 photos
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wexford Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos
- Brühl Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos
- Oslo Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos