"Travelling with family" vojc's Profile
I think that Morocco is great strange country, specially Atlas and desert side. French is widely spoken, but in a little more touristic places you can use english too. Our family had no troble in ona month tour by own car. It looked very safe and it was. Traffic is not busy, the drivers are cool. And the streets also. No problem with gasoline. You can sleep everywhere in the car but it is better in a parking places. At the coast, there are enough campings, cheap, but not very clean, specially toilettes. You can find camps also in bigger cities, sometimes even in the center of the city (Meknes). Anyway, our family extremly enjoy travelling through the past.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Iran Forum "Re: iraninan navigation maps"
- vojc and olja1234 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Travelling with family"
- Commented on fouads's profile page
- Wrote a Review With camper to Timbuktu in Timbuktu Transportation
- updated a Finike Travel Page "finike-arycanda"