"Beograd" Belgrade by beogradjanka

Belgrade Travel Guide: 2,334 reviews and 4,811 photos

White town

To years ago, in one Belgrade club ive met 3 Canadian guys. We were chatting, and they told me that they came to Belgrade just to get some rest, they want to see all the Europe, and heres cheap, and they belived theres nothing to see ... nothing special. they were supposed to go to Prague after Belgrade. they didnt ... Theyve stayed in MY TOWN :) for ten days, and keep sending me e-mails , writeing that they want to come back. What i want to say is that if you are able, you should come and see it . Everywhere people are smileing. Almost everyone speaks english, and want to help. We are all proud to be Belgrade citizens, and we all want to show you how our town is beautifull ... and feel free to contact me, ill be glad to show you my town ...

• In a nutshell:http://zivotic.com/photo/top.asp?G=Beograd
  • Intro Written Sep 15, 2003

• jto's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2003 at 12:14 AM

Your preview made me more curious of your city. I hope it is as beautiful as on your pics in January.:-) Show us more.

• Paolo-Italy's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2003 at 4:07 PM

Hey! I didn't know that beograd was so beautiful! Keep on , and let us know better your town!

• mrclay2000's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2003 at 3:28 PM

Wonderful opening shot. I can see why the Canadians wanted to stay! What about the rest of town, what's that like?

• genispp's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2003 at 2:51 PM

Beautiful night-photo

• attoio's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2003 at 7:11 PM

one photo tells all about belgrade.

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Belgrade

Have you been to Belgrade?

Latest Activity in Belgrade