"A FLYING VISIT TO BRUSSELS." Brussels by GrantBoone
Brussels Travel Guide: 5,781 reviews and 12,370 photos
Belgium, a much overlooked country for many travellers but has some beautiful cities. On our Europe journey in 1993 we stopped briefly in Brussels on our way to the port of Ostende and ferry back home. Then in 97 I returned to have a weekend in the Belgian capital.
I got to see most of what Brussels had to offer in a weekend. Great bars and restaurants were everywhere and the Grand place is well worth a visit.
The statue of a little boy is a major tourist attraction in the city.There are many legends about the Manneken.... more travel advice
The metro and tram system is a convenient way to get around Brussels, although most sights can be found on foot. more travel advice
GrantBoone's Related Pages
Brussels Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than a decade in Brussels"
- "Say Brussels?? K! let's go to find The Soul"
- "BRUXELLES - BRUSSEL - BRUSSELS"
- "Gothic treasures , art nouveaux - a royal city!"
- "Brussels, Capital of Belgium"
- "Bruxelles, ma belle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brussels
- Hotels in Brussels
- Transportation in Brussels
- Nightlife in Brussels
- Restaurants in Brussels
- Shopping in Brussels
- Warnings and Dangers in Brussels
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brussels
- 9 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brussels
Photos in BrusselsSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 86 reviews, 248 photos, 11 travelogues
- Hemel Hempstead Intro, 45 reviews, 175 photos, 13 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 25 reviews, 100 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 20 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torrevieja Intro, 10 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Albufeira Intro, 20 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boulogne-sur-Mer Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake District National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues