"welcome to the world of Hilde" Hildeal's Profile

Hilde's beautiful little world

IT'S THE DREAM

it's the dream we carry in secret

that something miraculous will happen

that must happen --

that time will open

that the heart will open

that springs will gush --

that the dream will open

that one morning we will glide into

some harbor we didn't know was there

Olav Hauge
English translation

I ‘have been here in VT since 2003; I better start introducing myself.
Some facts about me :

My name is Hilde/a (I respond to both name variants :). I’m a 31 year old special need teacher. At the moment I teach Norwegian and basic digital knowledge to non-Norwegian speakers, and I have realized, just how difficult and how much efforts that needs to take place to learn a new difficult language.

Just to stimulate my brain I study Russian., besides from that I master Norwegian sign language. I'm very interested in psychology, science and social anthropology.

I’m an animal person. I want to see whales and elephants, and ride horses. I really wish to see the elephant orphanage in Kenya.

Like all other VT’ers I love travelling. I haven’t been able to travel much in the last year, due to a low budget, but I’m really hoping to complete some of my dreams this year.

I have been on the back side of the moon 7 times! ( or in another words anesthesia). My surgeries the last years have brought me there. It’s an interesting place !

I absolutely hate licorice! it shouldn’t be allowed to be candy.

I’m really fascinated by strange and remote destinations. I want to be an explorer and I’m not a fan of charter vacation. So before I settle down with a husband, kids and mortages, I want to visit:

Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

Kamchatka (Russia) and look at the Volcanos. Anadyr where the world stops and Provideniya, simply because it’s so remote that it’s fascinating.

Ascension Island in the south Atlantic. Just because it’s remote and it just looks like something from a fairy tale.

The loneliest island in the world: Tristan da Cunha.

The Falkland Islands (better visit this place before a new war takes place ;)

Another useful information about me: I don't answer dating requests! I'll only respons to email's with a relevant focus. ( It shouldn''t be necessary to inform people about this, but...)

Oslo my home town

Visit my oslo page, the capital of Norway
A rich page with just about EVERYTHING you need to know before coming to Oslo , including a family guide, budget guide, allergy guide and large collection of local custom tips. I was Barney nominated some years ago.

sailing with a tall ship

i had this amazing opportunity to make an international voyage as a trainee on board the tall ship "Sørlandet".

Read more about the trip in my Kristiansand page

beautiful Valdres

I visit Valdres every year. I just can't get enough of this place.

visiting Lodz in Poland

I had the opportunity to go to Poland in 2002 when my theatre group was invited to a theater festival. in Wodz . Poland is a very exiting country with friendly people everywhere.Even though practising for the theatre play took most of the our time I'm glad I got the possibility to visit a city like Lodz

Estonia

Some years ago I was working in a scandinavian congres which was held in Karikuu, Estonia. In Estonia I also visitet Tartu and Tallin. Tartu is my favourite city.

Ålesund

An other beautiful city with quite a dramatic history to tell.

Yahoo I spent two weeks there in 2007 and 2008

Geiranger

Geiranger is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. From or cabin on the mountain we saw cruse ship passing by.

• Intro Updated Jun 23, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Hildeal's Profile Photo

Hildeal

“"Maps encourage boldness. They're like cryptic love letters. They make anything seem possible "”

Real Name