" Belgrade, the capital of Serbia " Belgrade by belgrade03
Belgrade Travel Guide: 2,355 reviews and 4,838 photos
Belgrade is the capital of Serbia and lies on the rivers Sava and Danube. It is the economical, cultural and political centre of Serbia. All roads lead to belgrade, since: "Occupying a key position at the hub of the road, rail and air networks, at the crossroads between East and West, settlements on the location of today's Belgrade have been in the limelight since time immemorial."
After a decade of crisis and devastation in every sense, economical, cultural, moral and even physical during NATO bombing in 1999., Belgrade is reviving it's cosmopolitan spirit. People keep smiling in spite of everything because as a wise man once said : "A smile is the shortest distance between two people" :)
This is an absolut must see in Belgrade because Knez Mihailova street is the heart of the city. Enjoy a walk down this... more travel advice
Hosts the Parliament of Serbia and Montenegro. Opposite are the Pioneers' park and Belgrade City Assembly. This is the... more travel advice
belgrade03's Related Pages
Belgrade Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Belgrade, sweet Belgrade"
- "WHITE TOWN"
- "B E L G R A D E"
- "My home town"
- " The White City"
- "Welcome to Beograd-Capital of Serbia & Montenegro!"
- "48 Hours in the White City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belgrade
- Hotels in Belgrade
- Transportation in Belgrade
- Nightlife in Belgrade
- Restaurants in Belgrade
- Shopping in Belgrade
- Warnings and Dangers in Belgrade
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belgrade
- 19 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Belgrade?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belgrade
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belgrade Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 16 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ohrid Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos
- Sweden Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sombor Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Hurghada Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue