"Sombor" Sombor by belgrade03
Sombor Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 67 photos
Sombor is one of the largest towns in Serbia's north province, Vojvodina. It captures true spirit of Vojvodina in all its senses. Hosts many nationalities, living next to each other in peace for centuries.
As in whole region, in Sombor they celebrate high school graduation by putting photos of new graduates on big panels in shops and other public places
- Pros:great domestic food
- Cons:too slow way of life
Enjoy wonderful landscape near the Danube in and around Apatin, a small town 20 minutes away from Sombor. more travel advice
Il Castello is Sombor's most popular nightlife spot. It is a cafe and discotheque owned by the famous NBA basketball... more travel advice
belgrade03's Related Pages
Sombor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sombor - "Green town""
- "U tem Somboru"
- "Sombor, Vojvodina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sombor
- Hotels in Sombor
- Transportation in Sombor
- Nightlife in Sombor
- Restaurants in Sombor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sombor
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sombor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sombor
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belgrade Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 16 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ohrid Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos
- Sweden Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sombor Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Hurghada Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue