Quebec Hotel Tips by mim95 Top 5 Page for this destination
Quebec Hotels: 18,858 reviews and 212 photos
Early morning view of Old Quebec from our room
Less spacious than newer hotels, but the room is elegantly furnished and well kept.
Unique Qualities: There are 586 rooms and 32 suites. The more expansive rooms have river views.
The massive castle-like building was built on the site of Chateau St. Louis (1608), the residence of the governor of New France. Chateau Frontenac was considered very luxurious at the time it was built in 1893, with fireplaces, individual bathrooms and marble fixtures. A 20-storey central tower was added in 1925. Famous guests included Queen Elizabeth, Ronald Reagan, Franklin Roosevelt and Winston Churchill.
Guided tours are available for a fee.
Address: 1 Rue Des Carrieres, Quebec, QC G1R4P5
Comparison: most expensive
Directions: In Upper Town next to the boardwalk
More Reviews (25)
mim95's Related Pages
Quebec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quebec, mon amour!"
- "Quebec City, Quebec, Canada"
- "Quebec City - A Bit of Europe Close at Hand!"
- "Quebec, the charming French town"
- "Une Petite Tour de La Ville de Quebec...."
- "Quebec City, c'est magnifique!"
- "LA BELLE PROVINCE - QUEBEC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quebec
- Hotels in Quebec
- Transportation in Quebec
- Nightlife in Quebec
- Restaurants in Quebec
- Shopping in Quebec
- Warnings and Dangers in Quebec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quebec
- 26 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quebec
- Posted in Travel Bangkok Forum "Re: Safe hotel for solo female..."
- Commented on one of mim95's Quebec travel pages
- updated a Quebec Travel Page "Quebec, the charming French town"
- Wrote a Review The oldest school for girls in North America about Other museums in Quebec Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The oldest school for girls in North America"
Photos in QuebecSee All Photos (27)
Read real reviews about Quebec Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 79 reviews, 77 photos
- Nikko Intro, 25 reviews, 79 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 35 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Rai Intro, 34 reviews, 56 photos
- Toronto Intro, 36 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Montreal Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 19 reviews, 10 photos
- Montmorency Falls- 30 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Place Royale & Le Petit Champlain- 66 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Chateau Frontenac- 36 Reviews, 61 Photos
- Walking around Vieux Quebec- 25 Reviews, 48 Photos
- Plains of Abraham (Battlefields Park)- 24 Reviews, 54 Photos
- Citadelle de Quebec- 25 Reviews, 62 Photos
- Terrasse Dufferin- 26 Reviews, 41 Photos
- Vieux Quebec architecture & monuments- 37 Reviews, 46 Photos
- Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre Basilica- 10 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Notre-Dame Basilica Cathedral- 13 Reviews, 31 Photos
See All Quebec Things to Do