"Quebec's natural wonderland" Top 5 Page for this destination Tadoussac by mim95
Tadoussac Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 98 photos
Tadoussac is a small village situated at the intersection of two rivers: the Saguenay and the St. Lawrence. The French established its first North American trading post here. The town has a history of more than 400 years, even older than the more famous Quebec City. Today, it is a touristic town for those who love to see the whales and belugas, as well as enjoying the nature in general.
--more to come--
- Pros:can watch the whales from ashore
- Cons:variable weather - rain, clouds and sun can happen many times in a day
Tadoussac is in the association of the most beautiful villages in Quebec. One of the criteria is the maintenance of the... more travel advice
I didn't stay here, but this huge red-roof building is like a landmark of Tadoussac. The view is excellent,... more travel advice
mim95's Related Pages
Tadoussac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming village of Tadoussac"
- "Quebec's natural wonderland"
- "The most beautiful village in Quebec!"
- "whales whales and whales"
- "Charlevoix Region and Fjord du Saguenay"
- "Tadoussac -gorgeous village of Manicougan (Quebec)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tadoussac
- Hotels in Tadoussac
- Transportation in Tadoussac
- Nightlife in Tadoussac
- Restaurants in Tadoussac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tadoussac
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Tadoussac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tadoussac
Photos in TadoussacSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 79 reviews, 77 photos
- Nikko Intro, 25 reviews, 79 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 35 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Rai Intro, 34 reviews, 56 photos
- Toronto Intro, 36 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Montreal Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 19 reviews, 10 photos