"Cuba's most beautiful valley" Top 5 Page for this destination Viñales by mim95
Viñales Travel Guide: 91 reviews and 289 photos
I took a day trip from Havana to this famous valley with unusual conical hills. It was definitely worth the 2-hour drive! The area was covered with tobacco fields, where Cuba's finest are grown here.
- Pros:Stunning unique landscape that can't be find elsewhere
Guarapo (cane juice) is very refreshing on a hot summer day! It is not super sweet as some ppl think. In fact, the sugar... more travel advice
There are many caves in Valle de Vinales, Cueva del Indio is one of them. You can explore the first part of the cave on... more travel advice
mim95's Related Pages
Viñales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nature trip"
- "Beautiful Vinãles and his Morgotes"
- "Cuba's most beautiful valley"
- "Vinales: mogotes & cowboys"
- "The western province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Viñales
- Hotels in Viñales
- Transportation in Viñales
- Nightlife in Viñales
- Restaurants in Viñales
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Viñales
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Viñales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Viñales
Photos in ViñalesSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 79 reviews, 77 photos
- Nikko Intro, 25 reviews, 79 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 35 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Rai Intro, 34 reviews, 56 photos
- Toronto Intro, 36 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Montreal Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 19 reviews, 10 photos