"La Fortuna & Volcano Arenal" Top 5 Page for this destination Fortuna by mim95
Fortuna Travel Guide: 203 reviews and 535 photos
Most ppl flocked to La Fortuna to see Volcano Arenal, one of the most active volcanoes in the world. If you are lucky, you can see the top of the volcano, which is usually covered by clouds. I was there for four nights and the top was always hidden. And at night, you can even see a lava show, if you are in the right location, most likely on the north and west side of the volcano, away from town.
La Fortuna is a central place for tours in the region. You'll find many hotels, restaurants, sodas, souvenir shops, tour companies and internet service.
Many ppl will likely tour on Lake Arenal by the jeep-boat-jeep trip to La Fortuna/Monteverde. It is a scenic ride with... more travel advice
This is the most popular and quickest way to get to Monteverde, or the other way around. The whole trip is about 3... more travel advice
mim95's Related Pages
Fortuna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arenal Volcano"
- "La Fortuna & Volcano Arenal"
- "La Fortuna, Costa Rica is Paradise"
- "Fortuna, our best suprise"
- "Ecocentro Danaus"
- "La Fortuna"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fortuna
- Hotels in Fortuna
- Transportation in Fortuna
- Nightlife in Fortuna
- Restaurants in Fortuna
- Shopping in Fortuna
- Warnings and Dangers in Fortuna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fortuna
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Fortuna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fortuna
Photos in FortunaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 79 reviews, 77 photos
- Nikko Intro, 25 reviews, 79 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 35 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Rai Intro, 34 reviews, 56 photos
- Toronto Intro, 36 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Montreal Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 19 reviews, 10 photos