"In search of the endangered leatherback turtles" Parismina by mim95
Parismina Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 31 photos
Parismina was certainly the highlight of my two-week trip to Costa Rica. I spent a week here to help in a sea turtle conservation project organized by a local group. Seeing the giant leatherback turtles was truly amazing. They are the largest turtles in the world, which can easily grow to 2 meters long! I learned a lot about the turtles and had a great time here with my host family.
- In a nutshell:laid back, relaxed small remote village
You can hire a boat for sportfishing. In fact, many tourists come to this area for sportfishing. And this is the... more travel advice
There is no road to Parismina. You can take a 15-min boat ride from Cano Blanco, a small village east of Siquirres for... more travel advice
mim95's Related Pages
Parismina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In search of the endangered leatherback turtles"
- "Eco-travel /fishing village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parismina
- Hotels in Parismina
- Transportation in Parismina
- Nightlife in Parismina
- Warnings and Dangers in Parismina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parismina
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Parismina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parismina
Photos in ParisminaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 79 reviews, 77 photos
- Nikko Intro, 25 reviews, 79 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 35 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Rai Intro, 34 reviews, 56 photos
- Toronto Intro, 36 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Montreal Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 19 reviews, 10 photos