"a day and a night in Venice" Venice by allaboutnice
Venice Travel Guide: 8,203 reviews and 21,709 photos
Searching for cheap flights anywhere to get away for the weekend, preferably from Liverpool, we noticed a really good deal from Go (they were merging with easyJet at the time)- East Midlands Airport to Marco Polo, Venice. I forget the price but I think it was less than 100 GB pounds for three of us. The problem was, we lived in Liverpool and East Midlands airport was...well, we didn't really know. Anyway, we know now that EM is an easy 100 mile drive, not far from Nottingham, it took less than 1 and half hours from Liverpool.
For some more photos click here.
- Pros:wonderfully atmospheric in November
- Cons:take waterproof boots
- In a nutshell:where else in November can turn the rain, damp and greyness into pure romance
allaboutnice's Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wandering around Venice with Suvanki"
- "Amore eterno per Venezia la Serenissima :-)"
- "Venice – the City of Art"
- "Vacations in Venice"
- "MERAVIGLIOSA VENEZIA"
- "Giacomo CASANOVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Shopping in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 55 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chester Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 2 photos