My Favorite Pages

canuck68's Profile Photo
canuck68 Apr 4, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I am so glad you enjoyed South Africa and I look forward to seeing your pictures. Diane

MichaelDovey's Profile Photo
MichaelDovey Mar 12, 2009 at 3:05 AM

Happy Birthday Sebastian...Hope you have a great year...Regards from Sunny South Africa Regards Mike

Sininen's Profile Photo
Sininen Mar 11, 2006 at 11:11 PM

Hola Sebastian! He planeadi visitar Argentina el próximo año. Me parece como un país muy bonito. Feliz cumpleaños desde Finlandia!

uglyscot's Profile Photo
uglyscot Jun 1, 2005 at 1:54 AM

Beautiful pictures. I wish I could visit South America after seeing them.

brendazart's Profile Photo
brendazart Jan 27, 2005 at 5:34 PM

Loved your photos and your explanation about how to get to San Martin Island. I read about the Devil's Throat, but it did not explain it was taking you to the island -- where I really want to go, after seeing the movie, "The Mission." thanks, Sebastian!

shintarojon's Profile Photo
shintarojon Mar 11, 2004 at 11:22 PM

Maligayang Kaarawan! A Filipino way of saying Happy Birthday!!!

2worldtravelers's Profile Photo
2worldtravelers Dec 24, 2003 at 12:56 PM

Beautiful Travelogue! Hope we can see some of these wonderful places on our trip there.

Narviking's Profile Photo
Narviking Dec 19, 2003 at 10:59 AM

Nice pictures from Argentina. Had a nice vacation there some years ago. Greetings from Norway !

ets's Profile Photo
ets Nov 19, 2003 at 7:53 AM

so many beautiful and interesting places to see in Argentina; can't possibly visit all of them in one trip. great pictures, well done!

gueto's Profile Photo
gueto Nov 6, 2003 at 11:26 AM

che, Seba, me encantó tu página y toda la información que das sobre Argentina!!! Está mortal!! Te felicito por reinvidicar las cosas fantásticas que tenemos de nuestra tan dolida pero amada tierra!