"More than Mount Panorama" Bathurst by phoebelosophy
Bathurst Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 115 photos
Most people in NSW have heard of Bathurst, but other than that, it's a small unknown town.
As you can see on the map, Bathurst is about two and a half hours west of Sydney. You have to drive through the Blue Mountains if you are coming from Sydney.
Bathurst is known for it's blue skies all year round. The weather is hot in Summer and cold in Winter, but beautiful during Spring and Autumn.
With around 30,000 people, Bathurst isn't so big, but then again, it's not so small. The town has a lot of history, and is actually Australia's first inland settlement town!
- Pros:Historic, good weather, quiet, friendly people
- Cons:Too quiet, too cold in Winter, crowded during car races
- In a nutshell:From car races to historic museums
This is the reason why Bathurst becomes deluged with an incredibly large amount of people - to watch the famous Bathurst... more travel advice
phoebelosophy's Related Pages
Bathurst Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL - HISTORIC - BATHURST"
- "Bathurst - is there something else other than cars"
- "More than Mount Panorama"
- "Bathurst 1000"
- "Historic Heart of the Central West"
- "BATHURST WESTERN NEW SOUTH WALES"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bathurst
- Hotels in Bathurst
- Transportation in Bathurst
- Nightlife in Bathurst
- Restaurants in Bathurst
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bathurst
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bathurst?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bathurst
Photos in BathurstSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Nara-ken Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Chile Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Argentina Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos