"VENICE" Venice by Umea6
Venice Travel Guide: 8,430 reviews and 22,535 photos
Venice, one of the must see for every traveller, is only 3 hours drive away from my home country Slovenia. It is a great feeling to know that on a beautiful day you can sit in the car and drive yourself to this unique city. I try to visit Venice every year, truely they never dissapoint you. Venice are romantic and timeless. Nothing has changed for ages, but still they invite you to return as often as you can. And they offer something new each time ....
Venice is a survivor. They fight the Adriatic waves and floods, survived the wars and turned from a commercial city of the Mediterranean to one of the most popular tourist destination in the world.
The city rests on an archipelago of 118 islets. Venice has 177 canals and 450 bridges.
- Cons:Too many tourists.
Umea6's Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wandering around Venice with Suvanki"
- "Amore eterno per Venezia la Serenissima :-)"
- "Venice ? the City of Art"
- "Vacations in Venice"
- "MERAVIGLIOSA VENEZIA"
- "Giacomo CASANOVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Shopping in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 12 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
Top 10 Pages
- Ljubljana Intro, 92 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 54 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tunisia Intro, 51 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 29 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tuscany Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 34 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yangshuo Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 18 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue