"Four Wheeling Adventure Tour" Naches by nwmountaingirl
Naches Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 13 photos
My third visit to the area only reaffirmed, with so much to explore, this is an outdoor paradise. Prowl a cave, skirt a waterfall and find high vistas.
From the top of Raven Roost at 6200' there is a 360' view including the majestic Mt Rainier. You may hear wolves howling the distance as clouds from miles away come tumbling over hills and rolling through valleys. It is usually windy and even during summer months the weather can change quickly so be prepared. Second recommendation is to drink in the view until your full. There's a great deal many things to view from this high up. Bring a pair of binoculars if you'd like but most important - your camera!
You don't have to own a 4x4 to reach Raven Roost. There is a FSR, hiking, bicycle and 4x4 trails all leading to top of the ridge.
- Pros:Haven for Outdoor Enthusiasts.
- Cons:Extremely dusty trails in the dry, hot summer months.
- In a nutshell:An outdoor adventurer's paradise.
nwmountaingirl's Related Pages
Naches Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Naches
- Hotels in Naches
- Nightlife in Naches
- Restaurants in Naches
- Shopping in Naches
- Warnings and Dangers in Naches
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naches
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Naches?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naches
Top 10 Pages
- Darrington Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Everett Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Naches Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Silver Falls State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Ocean Shores Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- John Day 1 review, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verlot Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tillamook Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Chilliwack Intro, 1 review, 1 photo, 1 travelogue