"Mediterranean Port Ajaccio, Corsica" Ajaccio by NeeNaVal
Ajaccio Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 68 photos
We enjoyed the French ambiance of this little town, just hanging out and exploring its nooks and crannys, even though we had to endure some short bursts of rain several times while in this port.
Ajaccio, Corsica was the initial stop on our Thanksgiving Mediterranean cruise. We could see that this November day would be at least cool and cloudy, though we didn't let it put a damper on our spirits and the excitement of our first port of call. As you can see in the picture, several tender boats were waiting to unload passengers from our home-away-from-home, Costa Europa.
Shopping was a pleasant pasttime in this port, especially in this quaint outdoor market atmosphere.
NeeNaVal's Related Pages
Ajaccio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital of Corsica"
- "Ajaccio gem of Corsica"
- "Ajaccio, birthplace of Napoleon."
- "simply marvellous!"
- "Mediterranean Port Ajaccio, Corsica"
- "Birthplace of emperors, Visited by tourists"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ajaccio
- Hotels in Ajaccio
- Transportation in Ajaccio
- Restaurants in Ajaccio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ajaccio
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ajaccio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ajaccio
Top 10 Pages
- Genoa Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Vernazza Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Corpus Christi Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Manarola Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Nervi Intro, 1 review, 9 photos
- Camogli Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 3 photos
- Seward Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.