"Smells good!" Cologne by Dee22
Cologne Travel Guide: 1,656 reviews and 4,402 photos
The original "Eau de Cologne" perfume was launched in Colgne in 1709 and thereby it's name. I have only had the chance to spend one day and night in the German city, but something smells good.. and I hope to be back someday and have more time to explore. I will have a few good tips to post about Cologne later..
- Pros:The Dom, the food, the beer, icehockey
- In a nutshell:Reminds me of Octoberfest
Dee22's Related Pages
Cologne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fabulous city with huge cultural heritage."
- "Beautiful Cologne"
- "Koelsh, ja wohl"
- "Roman History, Magnificent Cathedral, and Kölsch"
- "My big neighbour, Cologne (Köln)!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cologne
- Hotels in Cologne
- Transportation in Cologne
- Nightlife in Cologne
- Restaurants in Cologne
- Shopping in Cologne
- Warnings and Dangers in Cologne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cologne
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Cologne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cologne
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Antibes Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verninge Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos