"Relaxing capital" Bern by Dee22
Bern Travel Guide: 642 reviews and 1,926 photos
I fell in love with Bern in no time. It's far from what you would expect a European capital to be. This city feels like an isolated spot in an area beautifully decorated with mountains, the green rushing river and the idyllic townhouses.
Dee22's Related Pages
Bern Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Switzerland's Capital"
- "CHARMING BERN"
- "Opera and cycling in Bern"
- "Berne the capital of Switzerland"
- "Lovely Bern"
- "Bern - The City with the Bears"
- "BERN CAPITAL OF SWITZERLAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bern
- Hotels in Bern
- Transportation in Bern
- Nightlife in Bern
- Restaurants in Bern
- Shopping in Bern
- Warnings and Dangers in Bern
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bern
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Bern?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bern
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Antibes Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verninge Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Nice Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos